The Final Post

 Hello everybody!

This is my final post and we are done with the material designing class. I myself don't like blogging and i don't think i'll ever blog again unless i take a course that requires blogs. In this course, tasks weren't hard. They were not too easy but they were easy. I don't mind if it's hard or easy but most of the projects we did in this course were a nightmare for me. Honestly, i like doing short and simple things. The things we did weren't short or simple, most of them needed a long process what i really don't like.  This course helped me in a way that i know now that i can create my own technological materials and worksheets.

Honestly, i don't want to take a course that involves technology in learning again. The thing i want to do is more than teaching. I want to help students so they can enter university. I want to help students and give my all so they can be happy after leaving the high school. This is my dream, i don't want to be an ordinary English teacher. I want my students to be happy and i want to leave my mark in their lives so this technology course is not really for me.

Some of the projects in the course could be shorter. and grouping people in a project is a complete mess in my opinion. There is never equal work. Somebody always does more than others. Imagine 2 students being grouped by a teacher. I think one of the students will do %40 of the job while the other student does %60. I don't think it's fair. Also the students that are not popular in the classroom may get grouped with a person they don't know and it gets a bigger problem for them. I am lucky that my partner in this course was a very good one. She had a good energy and she was very hardworking so we did everything smoothly.


Thank you for reading my post! What do you think? Do you like Material Designing Course?

Also even though this is my final post there may be another course that requires blogging so i may come back and start posting again from nowhere, haha! >:D



Comments